Friday, May 21, 2010

This is me..

I thought a brief introduction and some change in direction was in order, so here goes..
I am a 28 year old (29 in a few months) male living in the capital of Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur. I have pretty much lived all my life in this country apart from a few years studying in England. I am a writer by profession and have been so, for the past 6 years of my life. Currently, I write for a men’s magazine in which I have my own monthly column to talk about, well, pretty much anything I want. In case you haven’t already noticed, I am also a novice surfer and have decided that I want this to be a major part in my life. So, this blog is pretty much a documentation of my improvements and some of the places I have set foot on, in my journey to becoming a competent longboard surfer. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment